I really enjoy listening to the White Horse Inn podcast. I most recently listened to an interview of Nancy Guthrie by Michael Horton. She tells of the struggle that she and her husband have been through with the death of two children before reaching their first birthday. She explains what she has learned about God’s sovereignty, how to deal with suffering, and how to respond to such events and to God when he places such events in our lives. The answer is not always to seek healing but to seek God. If you are struggling with suffering at all, I recommend listening to this 30 minute podcast called Holding On to Hope. You can hear it here. What do you think? Does this help you face suffering?
- 35,693 hits
Excogitate About What?
- Order the Attorney General to Investigate Planned Parenthood's Sale of Aborted Baby Parts wh.gov/iIqQ1 4 days ago
- RT @RhemaTweets_: Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven… 1 week ago
- RT @TomHicksJr: In seminary, I heard that most problems in the church aren't theological. After 8 yrs of pastoring, I've found that to be t… 1 week ago
- RT @DanDumas: Expository preaching testifies that you believe every part of the Bible to be God's Word, not just particular themes...@timke… 1 week ago
- RT @steph93065: Planned Parenthood promotes abortion as a quick fix to a complicated circumstance then sells the murdered baby parts. NOT … 1 week ago