I really enjoy listening to the White Horse Inn podcast. I most recently listened to an interview of Nancy Guthrie by Michael Horton. She tells of the struggle that she and her husband have been through with the death of two children before reaching their first birthday. She explains what she has learned about God’s sovereignty, how to deal with suffering, and how to respond to such events and to God when he places such events in our lives. The answer is not always to seek healing but to seek God. If you are struggling with suffering at all, I recommend listening to this 30 minute podcast called Holding On to Hope. You can hear it here. What do you think? Does this help you face suffering?
- 35,708 hits
Excogitate About What?
- The new book 7WOMEN by the amazing @ericmetaxas is available today. Can't wait to get my hands on it. 2 months ago
- I'm for Ted Cruz. This is an invite to join us. Claim your spot with his official app: tedcruz.org/cruz-crew 3 months ago
- Order the Attorney General to Investigate Planned Parenthood's Sale of Aborted Baby Parts wh.gov/iIqQ1 4 months ago
- RT @RhemaTweets_: Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven… 4 months ago
- RT @TomHicksJr: In seminary, I heard that most problems in the church aren't theological. After 8 yrs of pastoring, I've found that to be t… 4 months ago