I really enjoy listening to the White Horse Inn podcast. I most recently listened to an interview of Nancy Guthrie by Michael Horton. She tells of the struggle that she and her husband have been through with the death of two children before reaching their first birthday. She explains what she has learned about God’s sovereignty, how to deal with suffering, and how to respond to such events and to God when he places such events in our lives. The answer is not always to seek healing but to seek God. If you are struggling with suffering at all, I recommend listening to this 30 minute podcast called Holding On to Hope. You can hear it here. What do you think? Does this help you face suffering?
- 35,585 hits
Excogitate About What?
Grace morton on What to look for in a new… excogitatingengineer on My Faith is Reasonable, but Ev… excogitatingengineer on My Faith is Reasonable, but Ev… excogitatingengineer on My Faith is Reasonable, but Ev… stim on My Faith is Reasonable, but Ev…
- Pakistan's High Court has rejected Asia Bibi's appeal. Please pray. persecution.com/public/newsroo… 4 days ago
- If you don't see how great your sin is, you will mot see how great God's grace is. 2 weeks ago
- May my affections be for Christ and not the temporal things of this life. 3 months ago
- Thankful for the blood of Christ which was shed for my justification and sanctification. 3 months ago
- RT @PastorSJCamp: Sanctification isn't remembering what Christ has done but obedience to what Christ has commanded. It is the fruit of bein… 3 months ago